IT Consulting and Staff Augmentation
Galaxy i Technologies provides high end consultants to assist clients in all aspects of software development and IT management. Galaxy i Technologies consulting follows a methodology that ensures value addition for the client at every stage of the software development activity, right from project scoping, requirements gathering, to final delivery and maintenance.
Key Benefits Offered to our Clients:
- Improved customer service to candidates, resulting in positive ‘employee branding’
- Hiring managers save time, allowing them to focus on their core responsibilities
- Lower cost of the recruiting and hiring process
- Reduced time-to-hire
- Reduced time-to-hire
- Better quality hires
- Improved employee retention
- Elevated levels of satisfaction
Recruitment and Hiring
Galaxy i Technologies has a dedicated and highly qualified technical team to conduct technical interviews for a wide range of technologies. Our candidate screening includes reference checks and also background checks
Evaluations & Assessments
Galaxy i Technologies project manager evaluates each and every employee’s performance on a weekly basis. If required, we also ask our clients to perform assessments on the productivity of our consultants.
Training & Certifications
Galaxy i Technologies periodically provides technical training to all our consultants to upgrade their technical skill set with the latest technologies. We assist all our consultants to get certified in their field of expertise.
Software Development and Training
Galaxy i Technologies offer customized and cost effective software development services in multiple development models. Galaxy can develop your software from scratch, help you to set requirements to your business, and deliver you the solution in time and within your budget.
Galaxy i Technologies follows a rigorous and comprehensive development process which involves:
- Business Model Analysis
- Infrastructure Development
- Database Architecture Design
- Application Development
- Programming & Testing
- System Implementation
- Technical Support & Maintenance
- User Training
Galaxy i Technologies also provides training in the following areas:
- Project Management: Product Owner, Program Managers, Project Managers, Scrum Master, Business Analysts
- Quality Assurance: QA Analysts, QA Testers, Performance Tester
- Data Warehousing (Informatica/ETL/Data Stage/Snowflake): Architects, Developers, Analyst
- Business Intelligence: SAS, Business Objects, Crystal Reports
- Web Development: Java (J2EE/UML/Weblogic – Websphere), ASP.NET (VB/C#/WPF), Python
- Big Data Developer: Spark, Scala, Hive, Kafka, Cloudera
- Cloud Engineer: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Devops: Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Splunk, Jenkins, CICD
- System Administration: Windows, Solaris, AIX, UNIX – Sun or UNIX – HP Servers
- Networking: Network administrator, Network Security, Storage Area Network – SAN
- Database (Developer /Admin): Oracle, SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL, MySQL
Galaxy i technologies brings together a diverse team of experts & Internet technologists, network and systems architects, graphic designers, security specialists, and business management consultants, to develop Web sites that are state-of-the art, customer-focused, technically sound, and integrated into your business.
Galaxy i Technologies covers the entire spectrum of web-based applications including new web-based development applications, developing portals, transaction processing services, web-enabled legacy applications and e-Commerce solutions like supply chain management, direct marketing systems, vendor management services, retail services and financial services.
Galaxy i Technologies develops web applications with: